U-CARE BrainPub: Measuring the impact of public contribution in research: Why, what, and how?
- Date: –16:30
- Location: MTC Signifikansen
- Lecturer: Joanne Woodford, Assistant senior lecturer at Department of Women's and Children's Health, research group Healthcare Sciences and e-Health.
- Organiser: U-CARE
- Contact person: Oscar Blomberg
Welcome to the BrainPub theory seminar Measuring the impact of public contribution in research: Why, what, and how? with Assistant senior lecturer Joanne Woodford!
Public contribution in research is becoming increasingly common in medicine and health research across the globe and is associated with increasing research relevancy and quality.
However, how much do we really know about the impact of public contribution in research?
In this seminar, we will explore:
- Why might we measure impact?
- What can we measure to explore or examine impact?
- How can we measure impact?
The seminar is part of the U-CARE BrainPub seminar series and open to everyone to attend. The seminar will be in English. Those who want can join for an AW after the seminar.