- Study published: What do potential implementers think about e-mental health interventions for caregivers? 2023-12-06
- New members of U-CARE’s executive committee and steering committee 2023-12-05
- New grants for researchers in U-CARE 2023-11-28
- Chelsea Coumoundouros has successfully defended her dissertation! 2023-11-24
- U-CARE researchers are awarded grants from the Swedish research Council 2023-11-09
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
Giving voice to people with dementia and their informal caregivers
Welcome to U-CARE!
We are conducting research within the Mental health, eHealth, and Global health areas. Our projects within the Mental health area examine short- and long-term psychological consequences of somatic illness for the persons with the illness and their close ones. We are especially interested in how men are affected. Our research within eHealth has the overall purpose to develop, test, evaluate, and implement digital tools and psychological interventions. We are also conducting research within the area of Global health, for example, investigating whether digital support to parents can increase children’s chance to survive a cancer disease.
The U-CARE Platform
If you are interested in conducting research over the internet, it is possible to use the U-CARE Platform. The Platform is an internet-based platform that has been developed within the interdisciplinary research programme U-CARE. Via the Platform, both experimental and observational studies can be performed. For example, interventions such as self-help programmes can be delivered and evaluated here.
About the U-CARE Platform
Psychological aspects of heart disease