- Chelsea Coumoundouros presented at EHPS Conference in Bremen 2023-09-20
- Study published: Experiences of education about forced migrants who identify as LGBTQ+ refugees in nursing programs 2023-08-30
- Study published: Association between polluting cooking fuels and congenital birth defects 2023-08-22
- Researchers from the GuardiansCan project visit Tanzania 2023-08-18
- Welcome to U-CARE Venue 2023 2023-08-14
U-CARE Venue 2023
U-CARE BrainPub: Research communication in the spotlight
U-CARE BrainPub: Process evaluation of complex interventions – how to use theory in the design and evaluation taking recent examples from implementation studies
U-CARE BrainPub: Measuring the impact of public contribution in research: Why, what, and how?
Meeting U-CARE Executive Committee
U-CARE Venue 2023
'Improving Value and Reducing Waste in Research'
Welcome to U-CARE!
We are conducting research within the Mental health, eHealth, and Global health areas. Our projects within the Mental health area examine short- and long-term psychological consequences of somatic illness for the persons with the illness and their close ones. We are especially interested in how men are affected. Our research within eHealth has the overall purpose to develop, test, evaluate, and implement digital tools and psychological interventions. We are also conducting research within the area of Global health, for example, investigating whether digital support to parents can increase children’s chance to survive a cancer disease.
The U-CARE Platform
If you are interested in conducting research over the internet, it is possible to use the U-CARE Platform. The Platform is an internet-based platform that has been developed within the interdisciplinary research programme U-CARE. Via the Platform, both experimental and observational studies can be performed. For example, interventions such as self-help programmes can be delivered and evaluated here.
U-CARE and GuardiansCan
About the U-CARE Platform