- Internet-based treatment of stress and anxiety among patients after myocardial infarction with MINOCA or takotsubo 2022-11-23
- Erik Olsson has been awarded the ENLIGHT Teaching & Learning Award 2022 2022-11-21
- Study published: Feasibility of an internet-administered self-help intervention for parents of children treated for cancer 2022-11-21
- Study published: Health-related quality of life in parents of children treated for leukaemia 2022-11-21
- Funding granted to project about patients’ online access to their electronic health records 2022-11-18
U-CARE Seminar Series
Photovoice: an introduction
Welcome to U-CARE!
We are conducting research within the Mental health, eHealth, and Global health areas. Our projects within the Mental health area examine short- and long-term psychological consequences of somatic illness for the persons with the illness and their close ones. We are especially interested in how men are affected. Our research within eHealth has the overall purpose to develop, test, evaluate, and implement digital tools and psychological interventions. We are also conducting research within the area of Global health, e.g. investigating whether digital support to parents can increase children’s chance to survive a cancer disease.
We are looking for system developers!
U-CARE is looking for 1-2 system developers to our developer team which is maintaining and developing the internet-based platform the U-CARE-portal (the Portal).
The system developer’s main tasks will be designing and developing the Portal, focusing on user interface. The tasks also include maintaining and developing web- and mobile adapted applications and UX testing.
We are looking for student employees!
Are you looking for a part-time job that gives you credentials for a future career? The Department of Women's and Children's Health is looking for 1-2 students studying IT, who can support our development team.
Your main tasks are gathering and documenting user requirements, designing prototypes, and testing end-user interactions (UI/UX).
If you are interested in conducting research over the internet, it is possible to use the U-CARE-portal. The Portal is an internet-based platform that has been developed within the interdisciplinary research programme U-CARE. Via the Portal, both experimental and observational studies can be performed. For example, interventions such as self-help programmes can be delivered and evaluated here.
The U-CARE Portal
EIT Health - Innovation Game
EIT Health - Blodomloppet